Want to get the most out of the ending of Dragon Age: Inquisition but afraid of spoilers? Here are a few tips.
- You can’t accidentally end the game. The game specifically tells you which mission is the last.
- If you want the best experience, play the last two missions in quick succession: What Pride Has Wrought and Doom Upon All the World.
- Solas will have some unique insight into the temple, being as it is an ancient elven temple.
- If you would like a certain spirit to fight beside you, you should probably finish his personal quest.
- Level 17+ is more than sufficient for the end. Anything over that will probably feel fairly easy.
And once you’ve finished the end, you can find out more about what exactly the ending means.