As of January 16, 2015 it’s been confirmed that patch 3 is “close” on Twitter.
Take this as gentle, affectionate ribbing, Bioware, but stating that a patch 3 is “close” but not stating what it will do or when, specifically, it will be, may just be the most useless announcement I’ve ever seen 🙂
What Will Dragon Age Inquisition’s Patch 3 Fix?
In past days, we’ve discovered that patch 3 is intending to fix multiplayer key issues in addition to increasing party banter — but as the tweet says, nothing is “locked down” for sure.
What Should Dragon Age Inquisition’s Patch 3 Fix?
Among the things that fans hope that the patch will fix:
- Dorian’s personal quest not always firing — this one is driving some people insane.
- Mosaic pieces in the Hinterlands not being obtainable (as of now, only 11/12 can be achieved).
- A large amount of dialog that appears to be bugged/that you cannot always get, e.g. companion comments regarding specializations.
- Rings that add ability enhancements — and other items of equipment — simply don’t seem to work. (How could this not be caught in QA!?)
- Everyone is still up in arms about the party banter bug; whether a frequency increase will fix it remains to be seen (See: solutions on how to fix the Party Banter bug).
Notably though, none of these have been mentioned. So it remains a mystery!