The rooftop cookie scene with Sera is a romance scene for those who are in a romance with her and the culmination of friendship for those who want to become friends with her. It’s a sweet scene and after the scene is completed, Sera will usually have a more positive demeanor towards the Inquisitor. However, it can be difficult to get — you need to get Sera’s approval rating quite high, and she really doesn’t approve of all that many things (especially since she doesn’t have a collection quest).
[Vague spoilers will follow.]
- Remember to speak with her in Haven, when you first acquire her, and try to acquire her early. You can get Sera the second you get to Val Royeaux.
- At Skyhold, talk to her about her group. You will get war missions from her. Keep talking to her for more missions; each mission scores approval.
- At Skyhold, she will eventually ask you to go somewhere with her. When you go on this mission, either conscript or kill the noble. Do not let the noble go.
- When dealing with a certain decision in Adamant Fortress, remember that Sera likes Blackwall. Decisions that favor Blackwall will always garner approval.
- When dealing with Blackwall’s personal quest, again remember that Sera likes Blackwall. Decisions that favor Blackwall will always garner approval.
- Complete her “pranking” quest with her and follow her lead throughout. It’s just a lighthearted interlude and has no negative repercussions.
- When talking with her, in general, never disagree with her and don’t talk about elves. Sera sees the world very black-and-white and doesn’t tolerate those with alternate opinions.
If you do the above, you should eventually end up with an option to go somewhere to talk with Sera. This will lead to the rooftop scene!