Not a lot, but some. Obviously this will feature spoilers for DA:O and DA2, and light spoilers for Dragon Age: Inquisition. Here are a few of the major decisions that will affect your game, phrased as non-spoilery as possible.
How Does My Keep Import Affect My Game?
- Whether or not the “Dark Ritual” was done with Morrigan will have a cosmetic and dialog impact.
- Whether Alistair is King or Warden will have a significant impact on your experience.
- Similarly, whether or not you chose to kill Loghain will also have a significant impact on your experience.
- Your romance option in Dragon Age: Origin will have light text and dialog references.
- Your romance in Dragon Age 2 will have some light dialog references with two characters in the game.
- Your choice of “type” of Hawke (e.g. Sarcastic) will lead to moderate dialog changes in a section of the game.
- If you did not kill Anders in DA2, there will be a small war table mission.
And here are a few kind of lame cop outs:
- Whether you killed Leliana in Dragon Age: Origins will have a light dialog impact.
- Whether you killed Morrigan in Witch Hunt will have a light dialog impact.
- Whether you helped Dagna in Dragon Age: Origins will have a light dialog impact.
- Whether you sided with Templars or Mages in DA2 doesn’t seem to influence the game.
REAL SPOILERS BEGIN HERE
If you want to know exactly how your decisions affect things:
- If you did the dark ritual, Morrigan’s son will show up. If it is Alistair’s and Alistair is a warden, there may be a conversation between him and Morrigan.
- If Alistair is a warden, he will show up in the game for a sequence of two missions.
- If Loghain is alive, he will show up in the game instead. If Alistair is king and Loghain is dead, Stroud from DA2 shows up.
- There is usually some form of reference in a war table mission about the Hero of Ferelden’s romance. If it was Alistair and Alistair is a warden, he will talk about it.
- Hawke will show up in the game and will talk about their romance.
- Hawke’s dialog comes from the type of Hawke that you set.
- If you didn’t kill Anders, Sebastian goes all crazy over Kirkwall and Aveline has to beat him up.