Been wondering how to get that bitchin’ flower crown (The Ardent Blossom)? It’s a hidden quest called “The Tiniest Cave.” This little quest was so well hidden that no one managed to find it until a Bioware dev leaked the location of the cave. (If you don’t want to watch a video, the Wikia also has a written breakdown.)
- Go to a small cave in the Emerald Graves.
- Jump on it over and over until a guy says something.
- Collect 10 Crystal Grace herbs.
- Return to the tiny cave and put the herbs there.
- Go to Emprise du Lion in that weird ass place that no one could figure out the use of but everyone gets stuck in.
- Light veilfire and jump over some rubble.
- Walk through a freaking wall.
- Go all the way down the stairs.
Seriously, just watch the video. At least this finally answers the question “Where Is the Ardent Blossom?”
ARDENT BLOSSOM STATS
40 Armor Rating (Unique Helmet)
Item Level: 22
+24% Sunder When Hit
Requirement: Level 19
Restriction: Elf, Dwarf or Human
Appearance: Whimsical as shit.