Here is a list of known issues and bugs for Dragon Age: Inquisition [some spoilers]:
- DORIAN’S PERSONAL QUEST. Dorian’s personal quest will sometimes not fire. Players may be able to get it to fire by boosting approval rate and exhausting all conversation options.
- SOLAS’ FETCH QUEST. Solas’ fetch quest is bugged for everyone; it is not currently possible to get. Solas’ fetch quest involves the “elven artifact” orbs. If you light 10 of them, you should get “What Lies Beneath”–but it does not trigger for anyone.
- RINGS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES. Many accessories do not actually give the bonuses that they claim to.
- DEFAULT VOICE. Voices may switch back to default after talking to Varric’s friend–from American to British, if it was American. There is no way to fix this if it’s happened already, but Patch 2 prevents this from happening.
- NO SCARS. This will be addressed in a hot fix on 12/10/2014 and was introduced during Patch 2.
- SHINY HAIR. This will be addressed in a hot fix on 12/10/2014 and was introduced during Patch 2.
- MISSING SHARDS. Some players find that they collect all shards but are still 5-6 shards short when trying to open doors. However, it should be noted that there are not significant rewards for finishing the shard quest.
- MOSAIC PIECES. In the Hinterlands, only 11/12 mosaic pieces can be found — and one of these is not accessible to the player.
Party Banter is not considered to be a bug. BioWare has released statements explaining the way that Party Banter works. In Patch 3, Party Banter will be increased, but as present, there are no plans to alter it.